Rest assured that our team of medical professionals is taking all necessary precautions to keep you safe during this time. Here’s some things we’re doing:
- We are currently by appointment only to allow for screening questions to be answered by all clients before arriving at our facility. This ensures that no one is coming in with any cold or flu-like symptoms or who has been exposed to the virus within the past two weeks.
- We take temperature as part of standard protocol when taking vitals signs.
- We are staggering the appointments to minimize contact between each client and allow for social distancing.
- We have always offered private treatment rooms that ensure if you come by yourself you will be in a room by yourself.
- We have a mask policy in place for all staff members, as well as clients. Masks are to be worn in all common areas and when other people are within six distance.
We hope that with all of these measures in place you will continue to feel comfortable coming in to receive your IV treatments. The experience should be as relaxing as before and once you are in your private room, you are welcome to remove your mask! After all, keeping your body healthy and hydrated is the most important thing we can all be doing right now!